Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blogging Around

Garret B- Metacognition-Blog

I find it really interesting the way you wrote this blog. You definitely didn't stick to the generic student, you can hear your voice in all this and we can see your view on the subject of blogs. I agree with you that this is just a blog and you can take it any way you want, definitely a lot of what we do is like that and so therefore its hard to grade. Dude, keep it up, you write really well. Stick is to the man! haha

Desiree G- Change in mind- Keith Haring

Being into art myself I think its awesome how different people look at the same thing. You see so much movement in his work when I see just colors and patterns. Both of us look at art in appreciation but we appreciate different things. It's awesome to read about your view and contrast it to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment