Sunday, September 26, 2010

Metacognition: QE Essay

Throughout all of the essays I have written I have always noticed that I write better when it's in one sitting. I get all of my thought out right away and then edit them later. Most times I don't even need to edit. The thoughts are down the way they're supposed to, only thing is that I forget spelling and grammar.

Spelling and Grammar have always been my mistakes. When writing free hand- I am very good at spelling; when it comes to computers, the keys get all jumbled up and I forget to fix typing mistakes.

Another mistake that comes with typing in one sitting is awkward grammar. When continuously typing I start to just put down my thoughts, which are often jumbled and weirdly written. That is why, I can understand them yet others can not.

I've always been amazed with being able to write well with out trying. English is not my first language yet for some strange reason, it flows well for me. I am able to write down what I am thinking in interesting ways and make them memorable. Another thing I've been gifted with is writing titles!  Titles have always been my favorite, being able to catch people by just a few words always intrigued me to write better titles. Hopefully you will see some of them throughout this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment