Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blogging around brahh

Moses Lin: Best of the Week: Prom.
I think this is completely, ridiculously awesome, I love that you got this idea from the do you mind questions because I as well have taken away more from them than I expected. It's nice to be asked questions that we usually would not be asked. Anyways, this idea is great and personal which is probably why it's weird that I'm  commenting on it...but oh well. Great job Moses who knew two simple questions everyday in English would open so many doors! 



Kayvon Vakil: Inconvenient Truth: "Land of the Free."
First of all... FISHIES! That made me interested in your blog, second I completely agree with you! This whole Land of the free is so not true. We are only free on the surface, to the public. When it really comes down to it, we can't do much at all! We can live and make decisions for ourselves but when it actually comes down to something important, we are as chained back as we could ever be. So yea man, I agree with your post! We definitely are not as free as we are said to be. [that rhymed]

No comments:

Post a Comment