Friday, January 7, 2011

Metacognition: First semester

This semester definitely did not turn Out how I thought it would. Shadow catcher taught me to pay more attention to languAge in books and I started to pay more attention to the double story lines. Sophie's world was the first book I ever read that was philosophy for teenagers and it let me remember much more information than I would from a normal class.
The videos that we watvhed were very random but all interesting in there own way. I learned much more than I thought I would this semester.

1 comment:

  1. Viky: I completely agree. I was not expecting this class to turn out the way it did. When I signed up for humanities I was hoping to read some fun fiction stories, and draw some cool pictures but ended up opening up my mind to so many new things. I'm glad we're on the same page with this!

    ReplyDelete